Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Whoopie!! Received our change of country approval for our I-171H
Yahoo!! Today I received our approval letter from USCIS for our I-171H to change our country from China to Ethiopia. Our I-171H for China was going to expire out, even with the one extention we are given, so it made since to use that approval now and submit a new one for China as we get closer. In addition, we received an early Valentine present, our refingerprinting appointment is set for February 14 at 8:00 a.m.. Ouch, a little early for me, but I will be smiling all the way. Definitely a good reason to get up early!! I know these are baby steps, but they are movement in the right direction. Sometimes if feels as though its never going to actually happen, so when I receive news like this I embrace it! Rejoicing for the blessings that God has brought to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment