Our 7th Heaven




Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Girls Are Back!!

I am so excited, 2 out of the 3 families from our agency, Amy, Grace and her daughter Miranda, are back home from Ethiopia, with babies in hand!! It has not been an easy trip to say the least, besides it being a third world country, they have had their share of setbacks and sickness (of their little ones, so we are all glad to they are home safe and sound. We praise you God for their safe return!! Eileen and her husband, the third family from the group are still in Ethiopia waiting on their Embassy date. It was supposed to be last week, and something happend to pospone it until Monday. May God give her and her husband the strength, endurance and peace to get them through the next couple of days. At least they have their children!! I can't wait to hear of everyone's experiences and see their pictures. But I think I will give them a little time to recooperate!!! Thank you father God for giving us this opporunity to be a part of something so awesome and with such an amazing group of families!!

No comments: