Tuesday, January 15, 2008
In Loving Memory-Aunt Mary and Baby Adom
Yesterday I sadly received the news that our beloved Aunt Mary as well as baby Adom, one of the babies in our group, have gone to be with the Lord. We rejoice in the memories of both Aunt Mary and baby Adom and will cherish them always as well as find peace and comfort in knowing that they are home with our heavenly father. Lisa Pat, Leo, George and Gary, In the name of our father, I lift you you up, may the Lord be with and give you strength, comfort and peace in the days ahead. I can picture Aunt Mary larger than life sharing and laughing with the angels. We love you and will miss you Aunt Mary and look forward to the day when we see your beautiful smiling face once more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment