Besides the time that I devote to God, family, friends, school, church, scouts, etc, in my free time, I have been able to devote a little time to my other love- home improvement. Since we moved into our house almost a year ago I have been able to mark my territory or is that make my mark on almost every room in the house. Most of the rooms were filled with white walls and wallpaper/boarder of some sort. I REALLY HATE WALLPAPER! So I have had to tear down wallpaper, plaster and paint. These are some of the rooms I have had the pleasure to work on.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
My Other Labor of Love
Besides the time that I devote to God, family, friends, school, church, scouts, etc, in my free time, I have been able to devote a little time to my other love- home improvement. Since we moved into our house almost a year ago I have been able to mark my territory or is that make my mark on almost every room in the house. Most of the rooms were filled with white walls and wallpaper/boarder of some sort. I REALLY HATE WALLPAPER! So I have had to tear down wallpaper, plaster and paint. These are some of the rooms I have had the pleasure to work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those rooms are great. I especially love the girly bathroom! The ceilings in the master look like coffered ceilings by the way you painted them - very cool.
Post a Comment