Our 7th Heaven




Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Wait Continues... Again

I received news this morning that our court case has been delayed for 16 days. Which means our next court date is possibly July 18. Our coordinator is optomistic. Right now I am so dissapointed I wish I could feel the same but I don't. Maybe in a few days, and after a few good cries I will be. Thank you all for your prayers, it looks like I will need you to keep them coming!!

4 comments:

Munchkins said...

Oh Chris! I am so sorry! We will continue to hold you up in our prayers.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Chris,

I am so sorry. Adoption truly is such a roller coaster and I'm sorry for this unexpected drop. I know this is beyond disappointing and I know to some who don't understand they wouldn't begin to "get it" and the difference 16 days makes. I know you want her to be a Mott NOW because the sooner that happens, the sooner both can come home.

I pray the next few days will be happy and not drag...Please God, no more hitches.

Praying for all of you.

Sendings hugs of encouragement.

Love,
Lisa

Rebecca said...

Hi my friend. I am so sorry about this glitch. I'm choosing to call it a "glitch" rather than something dirty...which is what I really want to call it!! :)
You hang in there. Know that I'm pulling for you constantly and that you'll all be together soon. Keep the faith. Love ya. Rebecca

Joy said...

Hi Chris, I saw your post earlier this morning and just didn't know what to say. Nothing is really sufficient at a time like this. Know that I am praying for you and share in your disappointment.