Our 7th Heaven




Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"You can call me 9





Reagan has been saying this to just about everyone he meets this last week. I don't think he is excited about being the big "9". I can't believe my sweet little boy is nine today. Good for me he is young at heart still enjoying nothing more than cars, trucks, boats, water and dirt. The more water and dirt the better!! I think he will still like these things when he is 29.

We are so blessed to have so much family in town to celebrate with! We had a grand time with the family celebrating last night. Everyone was here from Grandma Mott, Mamaw, Papaw, Aunt Sharon, Uncle Tye and the rest of our crew. Reagan didn't mind not one little bit that he was going to open his presents a day early since we wanted to celebrate while Grandma was still in town. I think he is enjoying the idea of being able to celebrate on 3 days this week, for we are having his friends over Friday night so they will go and see the movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth".

He has grown up so much both physically and mentally but yet is such a happy go lucky, innocent, tender hearted little boy. I hope he stays like that for a long time. Don't get me wrong, he can also be stubborn, naughty, and defiant. But he gets me every time he giggles or snuggles up and tells me for no reason that he loves me.

Thank you God for blessing me with the miracle of our son Reagan! Everytime he giggles or he showers me with kisses I am reafirmed your presence in our lives. Your light, joy and love shine so brightly through him and I am so grateful. Father God continue to shine upon my dear Reagan and help me to raise this beautiful child of God to be the man you created him to be. It is in your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN!

No comments: