


Name: Helena Karen Mott
Birthday: July 4, 2006
Birthplace: Shesemene, Ethiopia
I am overcome with joy to be able to announce that Helena is officially ours as we have passed court!!! Our dreams and prayers have come true and I couldn't be happier. What makes this even sweeter, is that all of us in our group passed court together!! Congrats Lisa, Nikko and Theresa!So I am off to start our travel plans to we can bring them home!!! Looks like we will be traveling the week of August 15- August 24. With the courts closing in just a couple of weeks the airlines are booking up quickly.
Thank you all for your constant support, prayers and encouragement! We are truly so grateful to you all and can't wait to share IN PERSON our newest additions!!
Thank you God for the whisper to Greg and I and the kids to start this journey.
Thank you God for all of those you placed in our path along the way to get us here.
Thank you God for this wonderful gift and honor of these two beautiful children.
Thank you God for the women who loved them enough to carry them and bring them into this world so that we may be privileged to love them and raise them.
Thank you God for giving us the strength and encouragement for this day becoming a reality.
Thank you God for all the friendships that we have made along the way.
Thank you God!!!



18 comments:
Oh Chris, I am praising God with you!!!! Congratulations to your family. Sof and Helena are finally coming home!!!!! Now start packing girl cause you have a WONDERFUL adventure in store for you in just a few short weeks.
Congrats again!
God is good! I'm so happy that your rollercoaster ride is over and you're going to get your children. And I love the name Helena too! Rebecca S.
Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations! and did I say...CONGRATULATIONS!
I am so happy for you. Awesome awesome!
OOhhh those faces! I am so happy for all of us!!! Even better, i get to meet your little cuties!! Thanks so much for getting me here Chris! HUGS!!
Wooohooo! I am so excited for all of you. I keep checking all the time to see if you passed yet. What a wonderful surprise. SHe is beautiful too. Yeah - now go get them! We just got our referral today too. I will post about it hopefully tonight.
Congratulations! So happy for all of you!
Ooh, how cool that her bday is july 4th so she can get not only fireworks but also a holiday every year.
Oh, I'm crying all over again. Your new song is perfect... storybook endings, happy ever afters... you got it. You guys are going to be happy ever after with your two new ones. I am thrilled beyond belief that your family is going to be together. You have been an inspiration and a true testiment of what peace and comfort only Jesus can provide. Congrats!
"Now give glory to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine" Ephesians 3:20!
Chris,
It was with great excitement that I read your blog comment on my blog. When I saw the words ... we passed court I began to cry with excitement. I jumped on here to see Helena's beautiful face. PRAISE THE LORD! AND ... can I say, that picture of both of them is too priceless! Chris ... those are YOUR babies. NOW ... Go and bring them home! We are SO ready to meet them and celebrate with you that the Lord has delivered on his promises!
LOTS OF HUGS!
Cristie
Chris (and family)~
What absolute joy it was today to read that Helena is now part of your family (officially). She is so beautiful and I can't imagine the overflowing joy you must have knowing she is now your daughter. I love that her birthday is July 4th--that is too cool.
I am so glad things were not delayed any further and that it won't be long until you bring these precious children home.
Doing the happy dance over here for you!
Congratulations and so much more,
Lisa
http://lindyli.blogspot.com/
http://osbornoddsnends.blogspot.com/
http://makeroomformeimei.blogspot.com/
I am so so happy for you! Congratulations!
Cindy Foote
So happy I will be seeing you guys there!!!!! Congrats!
I am so happy for you!!! What a wonderful week for all the families at Hope.........Helena is beautiful, you guys have waited long enough...........
Best of Luck
Celeste
YAY YAY YAY and YAY
I am so happy for you Chris.
Go get your beautiful children!!!!!
Hey what happen with the name Layla. Are you keeping it for your next baby :)))))
Congratulation.
Whoohoo! Now take a deep breath every now and then. I know you have to be stressing about planning for the trip. Send the kids to me if you need a break!
Amen sister!!! I am so very happy for you and your family. I'm counting down the days with you.
I'm so happy for you Chris! Do I understand it right: you're going to get both of them????
Praising the Lord with you! Beautiful! We are waiting for Philippe (7) and Patricia (8) in Haiti, and an infant from China! LID 3-13-06
Post a Comment