Our 7th Heaven




Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1 DAY!!!!!! PINS AND NEEDLES.......

I don't think I have ever been this nervous, anxious about anything in my life. I am a serious space cadet at this point. I have been trying to reflect back the last few days thinking of the big moments in my life and recalling my feelings. I think I have never felt quite this way because I have always had an element of control, and in this situation I don't and the fact that I am so far away from Sof and Helen doesn't help. They are my children in my heart. We have all taken them into our hearts and they have already become members of our family that it is hard to think that some judge over in ET to think differently. Not that we wouldn't pass because of our paperwork. The reasons many families have not passed lately is due to power outages (causing delays), missing papers, family member coming to reclaim and changes in the system. I wish I could just close my eyes and this day would be over. Not that I am not grateful for today and having life and my family to spend it with, I am just rattled.
I think I am going to need to get my knee pads out for I will be on my knees in prayer all day! Actually, good for us we are pretty busy with friends, family and the usual daily errands to keep us busy, thankfully!!
Alright, I am feeling a little better now that I have gotten that off my chest. I lift these concerns and feelings up to God for he is the one who is ultimately in control!!

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: the LORD make His face to shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.Numbers 6:24-26

4 comments:

Munchkins said...

We are praying for you! Maybe you'll hear something today?!! Soon you'll have them both in your arms and the wait will fad from your memory...

Lisa said...

I am so right there with you Chris! I am wishing it was tomorrow already:-) Let's pray for no power outage and a successful day in Ethiopian Court!

Nikko and Matt said...

One more day. I think I won't sleep much tonight. Please let us all pass but remember we are all here for each other if not.

ellerbee eight said...

Chris, We are so praying for you right now. I am praying for no power outages and for the judge to have everything he needs to finish this. God Bless you.