Our 7th Heaven




Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Place in Heaven

After sharing our news with all my friends and fellow mothers, many have commented "Wow, what a noble deed; you are more of a women than me!" As well as other remarks elouding to the idea that I was earning a place in heaven for adopting. I believe in my heart that not all of us are called to adopt. Adopting isn't an automatic in. That isn't why we decided to do it. We simply felt in our hearts we wanted more children and wanted to do it by way of adoption. I believe God cares more about the way we love, teach, guide and embrace the children he has blessed us with. I watch many of my friends spending time and cherishing their children, and so many times I am in awe of how good they are! God has placed so many wonderful friends and godly mother's in my life who inspire me, encourage me and teach me how to be a better mom, with only a handful who have adopted. I am so grateful everyday for these amazing sister's. Thank you Father for filling my life with so many wonderfully inspiring women. I pray you will fill their hearts daily with the encouragement and reasurrance that they are being the mom's they were called to be, whether by adopting or not.

No comments: