Our 7th Heaven




Friday, April 30, 2010

Let Sleeping Parker's Lie




This is how I found Parker this morning as I entered his room to wake him up for school. Seriously, how does he sleep like that? I picked him up to wake him, and he looked at me and said "Mom, why are you holding me?". I explained to him that I was actually picking him up off the floor. He must have been in a deep sleep because he did not remember nor did he believe me. Thank goodness I had proof with the pictures I had taken. When he saw them, he gave me one of his enormous smiles and said "Mom, your not going to show anyone are you?". Knowing Parker who loves attention, I told him I was going to blog it, Facebook it and show it to all his friends and teachers at school. He may have said no with his words, but his eyes said yes!! He is too cute and cracks me up every day. I imagine he will have a sore neck today, if not a mad headache from all the blood to his brain. God bless that sweet child of mine!!

4 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

I love it! Hilarious! I can't believe he was actually sleeping like that! He's a doll! (as are all your other children!)

Chris said...

LOL !! Too funny .
Thanks for sharing .

TJ said...

Too, too cute! What a riot!! I'm so happy to see your new posts. It's great to check in on you and your amazing gang! -Theresa

Lisa Bates said...

This is such a good one! Love it!