Our 7th Heaven




Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy 16 Years!!!


Wow, I can't believe it, Greg and I have been married 16 years. It seems like just yesterday we were exchanging glances of new found love. I am so in love with this man and I am so grateful to be his wife. It is hard for me to fathom, but I love him more now after all of these years. After all we have been through together my love for him is so deeply rooted within my soul. You are my best friend making me the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you for giving me 16 wonderful years. I can't wait to see what the next 16 will bring us!!!!

5 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

Happy Anniversary. And I'm sure everyone tells you this, but YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!

Blessings,
Cindy

Kristine said...

Awww, happy anniversary! You guys look the same as you did 16 yrs ago! :)

Lisa Bates said...

May this year be filled with joy, happiness and so many wonderful memories! Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

You guys are very blessed to have each other! Congratulations and you do look the same!

Kristi J said...

Happy 16 years...I'm getting ready to celebrate 10 years...Happy Anniversary to you all, kristi