We have been so incredibly busy these last few weeks with end of the year parties, field trips, violin concerts, ballet recitals, swim team practice, boy scouts, cub scouts.... need I say more. Here are a few pictures of all the wonderful activities that we have been so blessed to be a part of.
Reagan's Cub Scout Cross Over Ceremony from Bear to Weblos: That's our boy! Reagan is so excited about being a Webloe.
Caitlin's Pre-school graduation: Yes, I cried!!!



Reagan Field Day Fun: Reagan really got into the running. Just like his mommy!
Swim team practice: Note this is Caitlin's first year and this is a picture of her first time down the entire pool by herself. We are so proud of them all!!
Thank you Father God for giving us healthy bodies, freedom and the means to be able to enjoy all of these blessings. My cup runs over!





2 comments:
So glad you can stay busy. I just sit at the internet and stare at my phone all day hoping for THE CALL. LOL.
Chris,
Your family is just beautiful! I can't wait to see the Mott family photos with Layla and Sof:-))
Post a Comment