Our 7th Heaven




Friday, March 14, 2008

Good News All Around at Hope!!

The last few weeks have been filled with blessings all around at Hope. Little one's being brought home. Word of good health reports for some of the babies still there. And I am happy to report that all of the older kids at Hope have been adopted. Praise God!! A fellow Texan Hope family, the Wilkinsins are adopting Menti, the boy in my previous post. Go Texas!! So we have a wonderful, fast growing Ethiopian population here in our great state. I can't wait for the reunions!! Another Hope family, the Daughtery's have decided to adopt Mikiyas, a little cutie! The Brutto family is proud to announce they can officially call Ava their own. We have our court date for Sofonyas. Things are good around Hope!! And we are hoping and praying that more good news will come in the days weeks ahead of more refferals and court dates. The next group of families are headed to Ethiopia this week. Amy, Carrie and Shane may your travels be filled with safety, joy and good health!!
I am in awe of this Hope family and the constant openess, love, support, comfort, encouragement, help and friendship that never ceases!! Father God I am so thankful for all your goodness and blessings in our lives! Thank you for allowing us to be part of such an amazing group/family and to witness your goodness and mercy, kindness and joy everyday!!!

3 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Chris,

I am so glad to hear Sof's friend is also getting a forever family. He has been weighing on my heart and mind A LOT. I just couldn't bear the thought of him being alone. I love that he'll be in TX and I am so glad you have such an amazing network of friends who are going through a similar journey. That's wonderful!

I hope you all will come to the Adoption Fellowship Group sometime. You'd have so much to share...

These are exciting times for your family and I can't wait for everything to all come together perfectly.

Many blessings,
Lisa

Joy said...

Praises to our glorious God! I am rejoicing with all of you.

The Wilkinson's said...

Yeah! Go Texas! We all pretty much rock! No, really, everyone is so thrilled when I explain that two of Minte's friends are gonna be in Texas. God's timing and placement is perfect!

Jaclyn